Trainer Selection Announcement
Job title: Trainer
Duration: 7 months from 01/03/2023 to 30/09/2023
Work location: Northern Idlib countryside and western Aleppo countryside.
About the association:
An independent, non-governmental association that seeks to develop society by spreading awareness, providing consultations and studies, and strengthening the rule of law to reach a free and democratic society and more justice and stability, in addition to mobilizing and investing the energies of society to understand its rights and duties by contributing to its stability and development, and contributing by consolidating the principles of justice And equality so that all Syrians have equal rights and duties.
Required tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparing a training package
- Providing training to members of NGOs on standards of humanitarian action in accordance with the Sphere standards
- Provide training on how to design and deliver awareness sessions.
- Provide advisory follow-up sessions on how to write reports for sessions and document sessions.
- Providing consultation sessions for non-governmental organizations to formulate work policies.
Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Law, or any equivalent field.
- Experience working as a trainer or project management experience.
- At least four years of experience in non-governmental organizations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Good Experience in Microsoft Office computer programs.
How to apply:
Please fill out the attached form and send your CV via the following link:
The deadline for receiving submitted CVs is 02/27/2023, and only accepted CVs will be contacted.