Field Coordinator-Job Position Announcement
Job Title: Field Coordinator
Duration: 7 months from 01/03/2023 to 30/09/2023
Work location: the northern countryside of Idlib.
About the Association:
An independent, non-governmental association that seeks to develop society by spreading awareness, providing consultations and studies, and strengthening the rule of law to reach a free and democratic society and more justice and stability, in addition to mobilizing and investing the energies of society to understand its rights and duties by contributing to its stability and development, and contributing by consolidating the principles of justice And equality so that all Syrians have equal rights and duties.
Required tasks and responsibilities:
- Make full preparations in coordination with the consultant for lectures, panel discussions, field visits and arbitration sessions.
- Securing and preparing places for carrying out activities and inviting beneficiaries in cooperation with the legal advisor.
- Archive and document all files related to the project.
- Work directly with the project team to ensure the effective and accurate implementation of all project activities.
- Carrying out of monitoring and evaluation processes (pre-questionnaires, Kobo links, post-questionnaires, evaluation files and satisfaction data) in order to ensure the required activities.
- Data Entry for all the accompanying the project’s activities.
- Duties are not limited to the above, there may be other tasks as needed.
Skills and qualification:
- University degree in Business Administration or any equivalent field.
- A broad and in-depth knowledge of the communities in which they work.
- Experience in Office programs.
- High experience in Data Entry.
- Computer skills: good knowledge of computer science including working in Excel and Outlook Word.
- Good level in (Kobo – google drive)
- Experience in correspondence and official completion reports.
- Experience in civil and social work.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
How to apply:
Please fill out the attached form and send your CV via the following link:
The deadline for receiving submitted CVs is 02/27/2023, and only accepted CVs will be contacted.