Legal Advisor-Job Position Announcement
About the association:
An independent, non-governmental association that seeks to develop society by spreading awareness, providing consultations and studies, and strengthening the rule of law to reach a free and democratic society and more justice and stability, in addition to mobilizing and investing the energies of society to understand its rights and duties by contributing to its stability and development, and contributing by consolidating the principles of justice And equality so that all Syrians have equal rights and duties.
The legal advisor should perform the following tasks:
- Carrying out visits during the project period to the centers of civil society organizations and voluntary civil teams in order to assess the needs and to provide legal advice and to assist them in carrying out their activities in a manner that does not contradict proper legal principles .
- Facilitating community dialogue sessions with different segments of society during the project period to monitor community problems and discuss solutions.
- Develop proposals for local initiatives to solve societal problems and supervise their implementation.
- Providing legal advice and assistance on how to deal with legal problems for the target groups of the legal clinic program at the project sites.
- Preparing narrative reports on the implemented activities and other reports as needed and submitting them on time, accompanied by the necessary means of verification, such as photos and documents, according to the forms approved by the association.
- The tasks of the legal advisor are not limited to the above tasks only, but there may be other tasks as needed.
Qualifications and experience required:
- University degree in law.
- To practice the legal profession or judiciary for a period of at least ten years
- At least five years’ experience in NGOs.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply
Please fill out the attached form and send your CV via the following link:
The deadline for receiving submitted CVs is 20/04/2023, and only accepted CVs will be contacted.