Monitoring and Evaluation Officer- Job Position Announcement
About the association:
An independent, non-governmental association that seeks to develop society by spreading awareness, providing consultations and studies, and strengthening the rule of law to reach a free and democratic society and more justice and stability, in addition to mobilizing and investing the energies of society to understand its rights and duties by contributing to its stability and development, and contributing by consolidating the principles of justice And equality so that all Syrians have equal rights and duties.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Daily assistance in data collection activities, interviews, field surveys, data entry, data cleansing, required documentation with pictures and videos.
- Oversee the overall implementation of the designated projects in accordance with the project proposals / contract, while ensuring objectives are met within the required time frame and budget.
- ensure that regular monitoring and evaluation assessments against project objectives are conducted and complaints are responded to in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the data received from the field is correct and valid for use and prepare reports based on this information.
- Follow up on the work of monitoring and assessment plans for all projects and verify the progress made on the work level.
- Prepare and formulate success stories for project activities and submit reports according to the association’s usual forms.
- Representing the Monitoring and evaluation Department at project sites
- Support the Monitoring and evaluation Department in planning and implementing Monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Follow up the implementation of project activities and work closely on-site with program department staff.
- Manage data collection activities for needs assessment.
- Support the Project manager in designing the questionnaire and submitting it to data collection platforms.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and experience required:
- University degree in social sciences, administration, law, or any similar degree.
- At least five years’ experience in NGOs.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in monitoring and assessment.
- Ability to produce high-quality summaries and reports in Arabic or English.
- Ability to formulate project proposals.
- Fluent in Arabic and English reading, writing, and speaking.
- High level in MS Office (Word, Excel) – (Kobo – Power Bi- google drive).
- Ability to design monitoring and assessment tools, surveys, monitoring, and assessments systems.
How to apply:
Please fill out the attached form and send your CV via the following link:
The deadline for receiving submitted CVs is 15/05/2023, and only accepted CVs will be contacted.