Project Manager-Job Position Announcement
Job title: Project manager
Work place: Gaziantep / Turkey
Years of experience: 5-9 years
About the association:
An independent, non-governmental association that seeks to develop society by spreading awareness, providing consultations and studies, and strengthening the rule of law to reach a free and democratic society and more justice and stability, in addition to mobilizing and investing the energies of society to understand its rights and duties by contributing to its stability and development, and contributing by consolidating the principles of justice And equality so that all Syrians have equal rights and duties.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Oversee the overall implementation of the designated projects in accordance with the project proposals / contract, while ensuring objectives are met within the required time frame and budget.
- Follow up with MEAL Dept. to ensure that regular monitoring and evaluation assessments against project objectives are conducted and complaints are responded to in a timely manner.
- Modify the implementation plan of the project as required and shared it with focal point & stakeholders (if needed) Including Kick Off meeting, regular follow up meeting),
- Set periodic meetings with other departments to discuss the progress of the project and find solutions for any existing and potential barriers and challenges.
- Ensure designated projects are implemented in line with donor proposals and requirements and in accordance with SCDD, donor, country, and international standards.
- Plan, organize and implement project activities effectively and efficiently in cooperation with the project team.
- Distribution of tasks to the team and assistance in managing the project activities schedule.
- Monitor project progress and prepare monthly narrative reports on project accomplishments.
- Monitor the daily activities implemented for all project components and deal with any problems that arise.
- Prepare periodic reports on risk and opportunity analysis and participate in the project evaluation.
- Research various types of grants available and the criteria to qualify for each.
- Discusses available sources of funding with administrative managers.
- Support the line manager in preparing training modules on proposal/reporting duties for other staff.
- Supporting the preparation and coordinating the submission process of concept notes and proposal.
- Contribute to the development of new proposals and log frame.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in law, administration, or related field.
- Experience in project management.
- At least five years’ experience in NGOs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English reading, writing, and speaking.
- Experience in preparing reports and proposals.
- Ability to formulate project proposals.
- Mastering Microsoft Office computer programs.
How to apply
Please fill out the attached form and send your CV via the following link:
The deadline for receiving submitted CVs is 10/05/2023, and only accepted CVs will be contacted.